According to the vendor's web site:

http://www.n3fjp.com/INTDx.htm

It exports ADIF.

So, export the log as an ADIF file.  Then import the ADIF file into DX4WIN.

File > Import/Export > ADIF > File >  Import

You might consider creating a new/lank DX4WIN file first, then import
into it, to see what it looks like.  You can then import that DX4WIN
file into your main DX4WIN log.  Common sense dictates to make
backups before importing into your main log, of course, just in case
things go haywire.

- Scott KA9FOX