From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Mar  6 01:15:09 2008
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu Mar  6 01:19:45 2008
Subject: [Dx4win] Re: Recvd Block

Hi Alan,

I think DX4WIN will only put the received serial number there.  In ADIF
parlance, this is the SRX field (see http://www.adif.org).

There is also an SRX_STRING field in ADIF which looks like it *could*
work, but I don't know if DX4WIN will recognize this field as something
that should be filled into the Rcvd logbook field.  Exporting this field
for ARRL DX would be no problem with a simple program modification.

I can't just put the power in the SRX field, because that might mess up
other logging programs that expect a numerical value, or have a
dedicated field for serial numbers.

The third option is to convert the .BIN file to .DXQ format, then I
could make it truly DX4WIN-specific.  However, I don't really want to
spend my time doing that, as I'm pretty busy already.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/?, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us