From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of glyn
Sent: October-06-08 7:21 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Help wanted in how to merge old filter & current

Greetings friends,

I would like your help on a small problem I have which is bugging me. We I
search my DX4Win log for qso`s to confirm incoming cards. I have to double
check them in current log filter & old filter. Is there a way to merge these
two filters together. As I do not understand why I have the "Old Filter".

Thanks for your help with this. Still the best log out there.

73 Glyn GW0ANA