To: "ON4AOI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Kostas SV1DPI'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:52 PM
Subject: RE: [Dx4win] omnirig

Guy

Kostas was not asking about support for the Ten Tec Omni; rather that DX4WIN
uses some software called "OMNIRIG"  to do universal rig control; as a
loadable software module ?

I understood his question to be referring to many weaknesses of DX4WIN and
rig control ?

I hope I did understand this properly; I have quoted from Kostas below:

"But maybe it's time Paul and dx4win supports omnirig, a free cat control
program. It would be an
alternative in every case... Either for a new rig or even to check if there
is a problem in dx4win or in your radio (this can be done and today)."

73

Dave
G3NKC