From: "Stefano Cipriani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "DX4WIN Reflector" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:28 AM
Subject: ADIF IMPORT ANOMALY

: Hi Paul,
: The <QSLVIA> field was recently included in the Adif export routine.
: This is a very helpful add-on!!
: Unfortunately, the import routine does NOT work on intelligent way.
: In fact it should ignore this field, because dx4win have a separate qsl
: manager database!!
: Instead it loads the <QSLVIA.........> on the first part of  "Notes for
this
: call", before the name of the operator, ruining all the data file.
: The only way to have a clean import is to edit the exported file with a
text
: editor, to change the <QSLVIA> label with <_QSLVIA>.
: Can we hope to have this bug fixed as soon as possible?
: Thanks Paul
: 73
: Steve, I0MWI
:
:
:

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 CAPODANNO A RICCIONE
* Speciale Capodanno Bambini con Animazione e Baby Sitter.
* Un bimbo fino a 6 anni GRATIS.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8503&d=8-12