The way I think D4W is working... that's not going to happen like that.

However, it is possible to have a combined award display where the spot
priority (which determines the color) is determined to be the higher of
the awards you are actively chasing. That way, if you needed Zone 2 on
160M, if you see a brightly colored VE2 you can be pretty sure it's Zone
2. I don't think that would be too much work for Paul... and I suspect,
given D4W's "raison d'ĂȘtre" is award chasing, he is going to support the
new CQ awards eventually and will need some extra selections. Instead of
having a selection DXCC/WAZ/WPX have checkboxes for DXCC/WAZ/WPX/CQ
Field at the top of the form. If you check DXCC and WAZ... if its
flagged... work it... figure out why later ;-)

Terry wrote:
> Like many of us I chase DXCC and WAZ.  Something I have requested for
> years is the ability to view DXCC and WAZ opportunities at the same time
> in the DX Spots window.  I find it very inconvenient to  be required to
> toggle between DXCC/WAZ/WPX.  However I've never taken the time to lay
> out how I think it would work.
>
> I've created a mockup to show my idea.  The last column on the right is
> one I created to show WAZ opportunities.  The colors would be the same
> as you have set up for DXCC.  To be complete I guess there should also
> be a WPX column that would function the same.  I would leave the
> DXCC/WAZ/WPX toggle as this would determine which of the three the main
> screen shows.  The two new columns then would display the other two.
>
> http://kk6t.com/DX4win_WAZ_MockUp.jpg
>
> 73 de Terry KK6T

Mel, VE2DC