This doesn't address the fact that a CW contact prior to 1975 does count
for the mixed award but not for the CW award... you can't just eliminate
the QSO from the count... so you have to do it twice, without the filter
for Mixed and with the filter for CW. Perhaps this is what you were
suggesting Kostas... it's hard to explain in English even for an
Englishman ;-)

Kostas SV1DPI wrote:
> I think a solultion for your problem would be as follows.
> Search for cw qsos previous of 1975 (f8).
> Make them another group from the default 0, for example group 75 for these
> qsos (qso window>multiple qsos>set group).
> Make a selection with group filter to choose only 0. DXCC tracking will be
> only for cw qsos after 1975 and for all possible ssb, etc qsos.
> I have not tried this but must be work
> 73 Kostas sv1dpi

Mel, VE2DC