From: Mel <ve...@videotron.ca>
To: Carl Mason <gw0...@btinternet.com>
Sent: Thursday, 19 November, 2009 22:18:30
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] DX4WIN v8.02 log problem

Well that eliminates cross-linked files as the problem (a nightmare with older
FAT file systems).

Can you be absolutely sure you never opened the demo log? If you did so even
once, the program would open it automatically after that...

As for the X's, it's hard to know if that happened while the log was open by
DX4Win or there is another issue. It's a reminder that we not only need
backups, but preferably a few generations...