I was just playing around with this for a few minutes.  It's a round
about way of getting there but see if this will work.

1,  Under the File menu select Databases>Reports
2.  Click the New button.
3.  Name it Group Names (or whatever)
4.  From the Available Fields select Group and Groupname
5.  For the Sort Index select Group
6.  Click OK.  You should now have a report format called Group Names
7.  Now go to Preferences
8.  Click the Rep/Lab tab
9.  For the Default Report Format select the report format you just
created, Group Names
10.  Save your Preferences
11.  Now go to the Window menu and select Logbook.  It will show the
Group and Groupname for each QSO, sorted by Group.
12.  Right click on the report and select Write to File.  That will
create a CSV file.
13.  Open the CSV file with Excel.
14.  Do a search in Excel help for "delete duplicate rows".  Follow
those instructions.

You should end up with a list of your Groups and Groupnames.  It's not
as hard as all those steps makes it sound.  If you have more QSO's than
the number of rows Excel will handle you may have to split the CSV file
with a text editor such as EditPad.

73, Alan  N5NA