Hi Bengt,

This appears to be a bug in DX4WIN.  I'll try to explain it.

You have two QSOs logged with RDA numbers that are no longer in the
RDA (Award) database:

2002/09/21 12:16:56 RW0UM        RDA CT-07
2004/09/18 12:30:59  RK0UT        RDA CT-01

This is due to the recent reorganization - all CT RDA's were changed
to ZK (I think).

If you search for those two QSOs, you'll find the RDA number is HA-01,
which is not correct, but is the first one alphabetically by name in
the RDA list (since DX4WIN couldn't find CT-##, it picked its own).
This apparently confuses DX4WIN, and interferes with the report
generation.

If you change those two QSOs so that they do NOT have a RDA custom
award name/value, then your report should look OK (I tried it here).
Or if you can find out what CT-07 and CT-01 are in the NEW listing,
you can change them to the new numbers.

It's up to Paul how to decide what to do when a custom award value in
a log is no longer in the Awards database.  It seems to break the
reporting function.

Here's how I found the problem: I exported the log to DX4WIN8 format,
then imported into an empty log.  I got import errors for those two
QSOs (plus another one OE3*B or something like that).  And the report
listing worked with this new log.  I wrote the temporary log to
another DX4WIN8-format log, then compared the two .DXQ files.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us