> I cannot get F2 to set the qsl date to anything.

I have a QSO with 5K0T where I sent a QSL, so the QSL Date is the date I
sent the card.  I used F2 and two things happened:

- QSO was marked confirmed by QSL
- QSL date was set to today's date (that date I received the card.

If I'm answering cards from the bureau (where I had not sent a card
first), F2 sets the Cnfm and Label flags.  When I eventually print the
labels, DX4WIN will set the QSL date to the date on which the labels are
printed.  I find this very fast and simple.

I don't believe that F2 can set the QSL date if there is NOT already a
date in the field.  It's only meant to (optionally) change the Sent date
to the Rcvd date.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us