From: John Holmes [mailto:w9...@arrl.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 5:29 PM
To: 'Micheal R. Marshall'
Cc: 'n...@comcast.net'; 'jjreis...@alum.mit.edu'
Subject: RE: Fwd: Hyperlog V4.09d
Hi Mike.
Attached is the hyperlog.adi file that you can use to import into DX4WIN. I
tried it and it works OK. When you import it, simply choose to import an
ADIF file, not the Hyperlog choice down the list. You will note that a
number of errors will be reported. You'll have to page through the log and
fix them. Some are not a big deal, some are (like missing dates, etc). It
shouldn't be hard to fix them, just a bit time consuming.
I've also included two other files, a full text output of your log and a
compressed report where some of the info is not included but it is easier to
read. These may be helpful is identifying/correcting the errors that are
reported.
Hope all this helps and glad you're moving up to DX4WIN. Great program!!
73,

John W9ILY

  _____