Jim,  et.al

Tnx for emails

Just checked my Preferences.

"Worked Cutoff" and "Mailed Cutoff" were already set to "0", User Level is
set to "Expert"
My 160m CW  QSO with 7Z1SJ was in 15th January 2011.

If I go to Reports|Report Generator|DXCC Listing, I only found  "7X Algeria"
and "8P Barbados" in the Prefix column. Nothing on "7Z"  between those two
prefixes. But, in Summary, I found the call as Worked.

I am I doing wrong in putting the new CTY files?

Tnx es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW