On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 2:20 AM, Jo, YC0LOW <yc0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just upgraded my CTY files with the latest Feruary 2011 version. But I still
> didn't have the contact status with 7Z1SJ call as Worked (in Summary Report)
> nor in DXCC Listing. the "L" (=Labelled) mark appears in HZ listing.

That is because the Label flag is set for this QSO (I am looking at
Jo's log).  The order of priority is:

- unworked
- worked
- label
- mailed
- confirmed
- submitted
- checked

The Label and LoTW fields are both set to "Y" in the QSO entry for
7Z1SJ (and many more QSOs).  Use the F5 key a few times in the QSO
window until you see those fields.

It appears that you set the Label flags for EVERY new QSO you log,
starting some time in July 2010.  If you want to change this, go to
Preferences, then on the QSO tab, uncheck the box next to QSL in the
Label/Upl Flag field of the preferences.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us