From: Paul Van der Eijk [mailto:pvandere...@gams.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 4:06 PM
To: Dick White
Cc: AD1C Jim Reisert
Subject: Re: ACLog adi file

Dick,

I'm surprised you got anything in DX4WIN at all; this is a comma separated
values (CSV) file, not an ADIF file

--Paul (from work)

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 4:55 PM, Dick White <white...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

  Paul
  You asked for the ADIF file so here it is as an attachment the way I
eceived it.

  I note that ACLog 3.0 has two ADIF formats to choose from: "Export
Log-ACLog
  Format" or "Export ADIF Format"

  I have been unable to contact the op who sent it to me at this time. Could
  make a difference. I have entered the file in my ACLog 3.0 program and all
  538 Q's are there. I still have not been able to get it into DX4WIN.

  Thanks   Dick  KS0M

  Richard C. "Dick" White
  Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
  white...@sbcglobal.net