Hello Group.
I Need some advice please:

Here I have instaled DX4WIN 8.05 into a new computer running Windows XP.
As hardware I have a Microham MK2R+ and FT1000D
MK2R+ is conneceted via USB.

If I run MMTTY as an standalone program all works fine, in the FT1000D I use
RTTY/LSB and I can work RTTY perfectly.

Through DX4WIN all goes fine except RTTY. RX is ok, but when I want to send
RTTY the transceiver goes into TX but just a continuous carrier. Nothing
else. (RTTY/LSB selected)
If I choose PKT/LSB I can both RX & TX without problem but then when real
time logging, PACK mode appears in DX4 logging window.

One thing that it could be important (??) is that when DX4WIN is running and
I go to the "RTTY Control panel" window > SETUP (O), in the MMTTY "MISC"
tab, into the TX-PORT box, only "Sound" is marked, others are greyed out.
But running MMTTY as standalone, the TX-PORT Box shows "COM-TxD(FSK) and USB
port "Limited Speed".

Any idea?  This issue is driving me crazy...

--
*73 de Tony*
*EA5BY

*