Sorry folks, the new data updater (features documented in release
notes as v. 3.2) will be delayed a couple of days.  Long story short,
I re-wrote over half the program over the weekend (when I added
"-restore" late last week, I did it about the worst way possible).
Sunday afternoon I was down to the last routine, went to someone's
house and cut my finger on a wine glass (and I don't even drink wine).
 Only five stitches but they are on my typing hand :-)

One feature I implemented this weekend that I think you will like is
that when updating with prompting, if the file has not changed, there
will be no prompt, just a message saying you already have the latest
version.  In other words, you will only be prompted if the file on the
web is newer.  I also fixed the way that the DX4WIN.TCP (cluster
nodes) database is updated (on the dxcluster.info web site), so even
though the list may be updated several times a day, the updater will
not have to update your copy EVERY TIME you run it.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed documentation comments.  I
got a bit behind on making the changes, but I'll catch up when I can.

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. typing the letter 'o' without use of one's ring finger is a pain
(I get 'i' most of the time).  Also a little tough to work to work the
right mouse button.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us