export your current log to dx4win8 format.

find a .dxl file that has the group names.

copy that file to a new name and open that new file.

using mult qso ops, delete all qsos.

import your .dxq file in dx4win8 format.

- jim

p.s. sri about above, easier to type without using shift key.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us