Hi Gang:

I am running a K3, DX4win 8.05, LP Bridge and a K3 from Elecraft.
Approximately 2-3 times per hour I get a radio time out message from
DX4WIN.  I have to restart (START RADIO) again to accept entries.  I have a
friend with the same setup including computer, WINXP PRO SP3 and K3; he has
the same issue.  The computer is an E5300, INTEL @2.6 GHz with 3.49GB Ram.

My gut tells me the issue is with LP_Bridge but that is a guess at the
moment.  I did not have this issue with my IC 756Pro 3.  Running com 1 at
38.400 per the K3 spec.

Has anyone out there experienced this problem and come up with a solution?

73

--
Dave  K3FT