Hi John,

Actually, that is the perfect solution, and one I'd forgotten about. (I've been a member of Club Log for a long, long time.) That actually gives me the exact information that I was looking for. Thanks for mentioning it.

I will add that I wholeheartedly agree that Clublog (www.clublog.org) is a wonderful resource for the amateur community.

On 12/4/2012 8:26 PM, John Shaw wrote:
Probably not the answer your looking for but join Club Log upload you log to
that.  Under Timeline it provides first worked dates so it's easy to see how
many you new ones were worked each year. There are many other interesting
tools/reports available too. Other than that running some reports in DX4WIN
using before and after filter dates, writing them to a csv file and
manipulating them in XL would be another route.  Depends on how important it
is to know this to how much time you wish to spend on it.

73 John ZL1BYZ.

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of David Kozinn, K2DBK
Sent: Tuesday, 4 December 2012 16:14
To: dx4win list
Subject: [Dx4win] How to find what new countries I worked

It seems to me that someone must have figured this out, but I couldn't find
any info, so before I re-invent the wheel: The DX4WIN Progress report for
DXCC will give you a summary of how you've progressed since a previous date.
I'd like a way to get the details for that so that I can see what new
entities I've worked over the last year. I can probably massage the data to
get this info, but I was wondering if anyone had figured out a simple way to
do this.

        David, K2DBK
        http://k2dbk.blogspot.com
        http://k2dbk.com