On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:10 PM, David Kozinn, K2DBK <k2...@arrl.net> wrote:

> Actually, that is  the perfect solution, and one I'd forgotten about. (I've
> been a member of Club Log for a long, long time.) That actually gives me the
> exact information that I was looking for. Thanks for mentioning it.

This works for all-time new ones, but not, for example, if I want to
see if I worked any new countries during CQWW CW for the CQ DX
Marathon in 2012. A while back, I wrote a quick-and-dirty program to
display the first time a new country was worked, given an ADIF file as
input.  It was never meant for release, but I could add filtering to
it.  That way you could export whatever portion of your log you cared
about (to ADIF) and run the report against that.

But it would be better if Paul could build this into the program.  If
I recall, KD7P/N7XR's logging program (whose name escapes me at the
moment) was able to do this, back in the mid-1990's!

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us