Pete - I believe, until recently, they were from around the world, as the band and times made no sense for US stations - even for LPL antennas.

Kurt - You are missing something. Many of us keep DX4Win on in the background with an audio alert set for new band-countries. It's very annoying when these spots alert us to something that doesn't exist in our part of the world.

Barry W2UP