From: jjreis...@gmail.com [mailto:jjreis...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Reisert AD1C
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 12:11 AM
To: Dennis Petrich
Cc: John, K9EL; Pete Smith N4ZR; DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Is there a blacklist feature for Cluster spots?

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Dennis Petrich
<radio...@frontiernet.net> wrote:

> Thanks John but it still isn't working for me....

Dennis, are you sure DX4WIN is connecting to the CC User client
program (usually localhost:7300), and not your normal DX Cluster node
directly?  Otherwise, any filtering you do in the VE7CC client program
won't change what you see in DX4WIN.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us