Hi

I am QSL manager for some calls and I would like to import the OQRS ADIF
file from www.clublog.org info DX4WIN.

The QSO's are already in DX4WIN, but I would like to update the QSL status
meaning that the stations who want a buro QSL card will get one after I have
updated the status from the OQRS Clublog file.

An example of the clublog ADIF file can be seen at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/5Q2T-clublog-qslrequests-2013-09
-23.adi

I get an e-mail with whose stations that want a QSL card. The e-mail can be
seen at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/clublog-qsl-e-mail.pdf

I stead of going through all the e-mails manually, I would like to import
the ADIF file so DX4WIN update these data:

Label change from N to Y (only for those that have not been sent already)
Method change from Buro to Direct if it is a direct QSL card.

I have tried to import the ADIF file via File -> Import/Export and set the
imported QSOs to "replace". That was not the solution I was looking for.

Do anyone have a solution? Or is it manually work?

Vy 73 de OZ0J / 5Q2T

Joe