Hello,

I found this work arround form my clublog OQRS:
-download ADIF file from clublog (with filter "direct only")
-import that file to DX4Win with "Imported QSO sets Confirmed flag"
-run the filter with "QSL cnfm" = Y and "QSL date" = 1901-01-01 (means
empty field)
-go to "QSLs" >> "Set QSL label flag" with that filter on
That marks to QSL for all confirmed QSO to which cards were not sent
before regardless what reason for that - clublog import or something
hystorical.

Then print cards and repeat procedur with "buro only" filter in clublog.

How to take out direct addresses from clublog ADIF output - different story.
I didn't find any tools to do that. Clublog wants to print everything from
their page, not from logging program.
73
Arunas LY2ij