Checkout:

http://dx4win.ad1c.us/appnotes/lotw.html

/Dan KI6X

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of John Shaw
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 8:17 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] DXCC QSL Download - New?

Well it would be very useful to me and I'm sure others as it would mean we
could use the submission tools within DX4WIN again as they are now useless
when submissions are initiated outside of DX4WIN it has no way of knowing
that they have happened so the data it has to work with is useless.  This
new file has the potential to fix that.

73 John ZL1BYZ.

  _____