Ref: DX4WIN ver 8.05 and LOTW TQSL ver 2.0.1

I recently made a submission to LOTW using the instruction by Jim AD1C:

WORKING WITH LOTW and DX4WIN

I got many error messages tagged as ERROR: FREQUENCY 0.01431 (and other such
freq notations) IS OUT OF RANGE FOR BAND 20M ON LINE xxxxxxx

When I look up the QSO record on DX4WIN I see in the Freq (khz) box that I
had entered 14.31. I suppose I meant to enter 14.310.0 but for whatever
reason it shows 14.31. Others show 14.01 instead of 14.010.0, 14.19 instead
of 14.190.0, etc. When the QSO record is converted to the ADIF file for the
LOTW TQSL conversion it is changed to the 0.01431 notation.

I printed out the list of errors and it appears I have about 100 of these
error messages. It seems LOTW rejected the QSO's with these errors as when I
am in the LOTW webpage YOUR LOGBOOK QSO's and search for these calls with
error messages they do not show up even though on the page Here you can
query Logbook to find out the last time log data was uploaded for a
particular call sign the station in question did upload his QSO's to LOTW in
the timeframe to be a match for me. So it appears I must go into DX4WIN,
search for the calls showing this error message, correct or blank out the
Freq (khz) box, and resubmit a corrected file to LOTW.

Is this correct? If so, is there an easier way of doing this other than
doing 100 or so individual callsign searches for the offending entries?

What is interesting is that with many of my QSO entries I had left the Freq
(khz) block blank but LOTW seems to have accepted those QSO's. I am guessing
it just accepted the entries in the BAND box as the frequency.

Any help and or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you, Alan, K7ACZ

Alan Zack

Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ

Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station