Just added following feature:
In order to work without CW Skimmer, listening on the SDR on SSB/CW and using
FT1000MP for transmit, keeping it synchronized with the SDR, I connected
Secondary CAT port, programmed for control of my SDR RX, to the RCP3 of DDUtil,
via another virtual cable. When not using CW Skimmer, I disable VAC in SDR
Console and enable Secondary CAT of the Commander, selecting "lead primary".
This is not a very fast procedure, but works perfectly.73, Radi F6GNZ

    Le Dimanche 20 mars 2016 21h13, "Radivoj Kar, F6GNZ via DX4WIN"