I use the RAC CD. It is a little tricky to set up and the links, etc, must
be set to the exact setting DX4WIN wants to see. BUCK should be similar.

My set up for the RAC looks like this:
DATA SOURCE: FLYING HORSE CDROM (from the drop down menu)
DATA DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio Amateur Callbook\ (I think this
is where you may have a problem as to where DX4WIN looks for the data)

As far as the dll set up I don't know. I use the golist. My DX4WIN is set
as:
QSL MGR SEARCH (EXE): C:\GOLIST\GOWIN.EXE
QSL MGR SEARCH (DLL): C:\GOLIST\GOWIN32.DLL

WEB QSL LOOKUP: www.qrz.com/db/
WEB QSL MGR LOOKUP: www.qrz.com/db/

Works FB for me. I only wish I did not have to use F3 to open the
CALLSIGN/MGR LOOKUP window every time I start DX4WIN. I wish it would stay
open and open automatically when you start DX4WIN as all the other windows
do.

GL & 73
Alan Zack
K7ACZ