From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of WA7AA
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 1:46 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] LOTW issue

On 26-Apr-17 12:04, PY2YP wrote:
> The ARRL has answered my question:
> ====
>
> Cesar,
>
> I spoke with the IT Department and they tell me that the difference in
> those numbers can be caused by many different things.
>
> One of them is that when contact are manually removed or updated, the
> system does not automatically correct itself.
>
> It looks like that someone you worked had some contacts removed from
> the system, which is affecting your totals.

Yeah, except for this:

*Can I delete QSOs that I've submitted?*

No. If you've submitted a QSO containing erroneous information, correct
the information and submit the QSO again
<https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/submitting-qsos/>.

So how can the total be affected with an action that can not be taken?

WA7AA