Today I went to print a QSL card.

ONE Card.

I have printed many, many Qsl cards directly from DX4WIN to my HP Laserjet printer successfully before.

I have DX4WIN v407 running on a Win7/64 machine.

The problem is that when I go to select the printer, it offers me another printer on my home network.

If I change the printer to the one I want, which is directly connected to this PC, the change does not remain.

No matter what I do, it reverts to the other printer.

Yes, I know v407 is OLD. But like many old things, it worked well 1000's of times before.

I do not know what changed to make it behave in this strange manner.

Yes, I could upgrade. And I might, because I have used DX4WIN for dozens of years and have been happy with it.

But I should not have to upgrade to print ONE QSL card!

Any help will be appreciated.

-Tony, K1KP