Exactly that’s exactly what I mean
Cw keying the keyboard it works from the keys on the keyboard but not the F
keys macros
May be a DX4win  issue but it also doesn’t working in NN1M logger which leads
me to believe it’s a computer the computer is the problem here and I don’t know
what controls the F keys software on the computer
It was also suggested you start the computer you have to go into the bios and
switch the keyboard there?
73 de Bernie/WO2N.>

Sent from my iPhone