Background. I have an FT1000 MkV I have used for years running DX4WIN with
my Digi Keyer. No issues what so ever. I operate mainly CW. I run DX4WIN
from a laptop.

I also have an FT5000 that I'm also running DX4WIN and Digi Keyer II. Here
is my dilemma. With the FT5000 when I send CW using DX4WIN my characters
are distorted. For example, if I send N3AF, I get N3AR. Here I run DX4WIN
from a desktop PC.

I believe I have all my settings correct but can't figure out why the CW is
being distorted. Curious if anyone has encountered this issue.

Thanks,

Ron