How are you generating the CW?  As far as I know, DX4Win supports only
one Winkeyer (either the DigiKeyer or DigiKeyer II).  If you are not
using the Winkeyer, Windows is not a real time operating system and
CW (or FSK) generated using a software timer can contain significant
jitter/missing or stretched elements.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV