In 9.03, when I go to the SCREEN>TAB>Visual Appearance>OFFICE2003 - On all open
windows, the top bar of the window is white.  Compared to 8.05, the bar is blue
- see pics in links.  I am not seeing much difference in the visual appearance
regardless of what is selected BTW, I just have always used the OFFICE2003
option as the colors help it stand out on a busy screen.
Am I missing something within DX4WIN or do I need to look elsewhere?
ThanksGregK9IG
Clear in 9.03:   Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video
Hosting

|   |
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
 Tinypic™ is a photo and video sharing service that allows you to easily
upload, link and share your images and v...  |   |

Blue in 8.05:  Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video
Hosting

|   |