Gary,

I have not been using FT8 much or for long until recently although I did dip
my toes in some weeks ago. Now, however, I have worked a few new ones for
the UK CDXC marathon and as they count I might as well transfer them to my
DX4Win 8.05 log. But I did see some instructions somewhere indicating that
as DX4Win 8.05 does not recognise FT8 one has to change the mode to TOR or
similar and then change it back before submitting the integrated log to Club
Log  and LoTW. My problem is I cannot find these instructions. Can anyone
please suggest where I should look?

Many 73 es HNY

Andy,

G3SVD