Greetings. . .

Upon launching DX4WIN (8.05) this morning, the program had trouble launching
and I lost all resident data in the program. . my various settings including my
address, location, radio settings, etc.  All selectable settings and parameters
were erased.  Fortunately, my log file was intact.  After getting things
re-entered and things more or less back to normal I have an apparent issues
with countries worked.     I have worked and confirmed all countries but after
getting DX4WIN back up an going I have three countries that show as still
needed:   EZ, P5, and ZS8.  However, I have confirmed QSOs for all three
countries.  I have looked at the countries database and the respective QSOs but
all appears to be in order.  Somehow seems the QSOs are not getting mapped back
to the country database.  Anyone have ideas what might be happening?

Thank you and 73. . . Dave, W0FLS