From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Rick Murphy
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 4:46 PM
To: Lee Hallin <hall...@lanecc.edu>
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] What do you do for LoTW DXCC_QSLs... entries that have
wrong or bogus dates?

These are probably pre-computerization QSLs. I have several DXCC records
that have no info other than a entity name since I've never submitted a
paper card or LoTW credit since computerization.
For example, this one:

*Worked Station*
*Worked*   002
*DXCC*   ABU AIL ISLANDS (DELETED) (2)
*Date*   1945-11-15
*Mode*   UNKNOWN
*Band*   UNKNOWN
There's no QSO details for LoTW to provide since there's no QSO details
recorded. I occasionally submit QSLs to fill in the details for these,
especially back when a submission allowed 100 QSLs.
73
    -Rick

--
Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA