I operated as an Out of State participant in both the North and South Carolina
QSO parties this weekend. I used N1MM+ for these contests and afterwards used
Jim's ADIF to DX4WIN conversion utility to put the logs in a .dxq format.
In both QSO parties there were stations operating on county lines and this
caused a problem with DX4WIN.  To clarify, when I say operating on county lines
I mean that the station would provide two or more counties during one QSO.
The import operation with DX4WIN would stop as soon as it got to one of these
county line entries.
An example of an error message from the SC QSO Party:
Import aborted because of duplicate QSOCall=W4CAE Date=24/02/1810 QSO's were
readNo simple errors processedNo zone exceptionsNo country exceptionsOne
duplicate QSO was ignoredNo exception records were addedNo errors found
W4CAE was the first station I worked in the SC QSO Party that was operating on
more than one county line.  The frequency and time for each county line entry
for W4CAE (and others like this)were the same but the county for each entry was
different.
DX4WIN ver 9.0.4.1176Win 7
These two QSO parties are the first ones I've entered since upgrading to ver 9
that had stations operating on county lines.  I don't recall a problem with Ver
8 processing county line QSO's.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Tom, W4NBS