I remember that it happens when you import a log which has a DC as a state. There is nothing we can do to correct it, except you find a previous version of your log which has not this problem, remove the DC from the imported log and import this again. Only Paul can help you.

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 28/3/2018 19:38, ο Mike Cizek W0VTT έγραψε:
Hello Dave,

This happened to me during beta testing, and I thought it had been fixed.  I
can't find the answer in my notes, but I think it was caused by importing a
contest file where some of the multipliers were states, and others were VE
provinces that were put in the state field by mistake.