My “All Bands  All Modes” DXCC Report shows all of the Status’s as “S”.
They were, and should be “C”, with a few “M” qsos.  This change happened
suddenly a couple of weeks ago.  Until that time all was running smoothly.  Any
way to do a mass change on those band and mode columns?  If so, where should
the changes be done, individually in the QSO window or .......?  Since I’m
looking at about 3100 records to change any thoughts would be welcomed.

I posted this info a couple of weeks ago and received info from another person
who had the same experience at about the same time.  He is also a long-time
user of DX4WIN.

Tnx/73,  Steve  K8EJ
k...@charter.net