I am interested in running JTAlert with DX4WIN. A question was asked
last year about this, and Joe Subich, W4TV, posted the following:

-------------------------
> Re: [Dx4win] WSJT-X
> Joe Subich, W4TV Sun, 22 Oct 2017 07:25:16 -0700
>
> JTAlert is logging already direct with : DXLab- HRD - Log4OM - AClog,
> with this new updating of DX4Win WSJT-X is a MUST
> In order for JTAlert to log directly to D4Win, you will need to convince
> Laurie, VK3AMA to add that capability.  To do so, he requires two things
> - a documented API for inserting a QSO into the log and API for reading
> the log database (to confirm the QSO has been logged, to scan the log
> for "QSO B4" and to scan the log to update the JTAlert "Need" list).
>
> The best way to accomplish this is for the developer to contact Laurie
> directly and work out the details between themselves.
>
> 73,
>
>    ... Joe, W4TV
--------------------------

I have two questions:

1. Does DX4WIN developer, KK4HD, have any plans to provide support for
this?

2. Are any DX4WIN users currently using JTAlert by exporting a copy of
the DX4WIN log into a format supported by JTAlert, and importing it
back into DX4WIN. If so, please describe your procedure and
experiences.

73,
Paul
K5ESW