From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Paul Ferguson
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 8:57 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] JTAlert and DX4WIN

I am interested in running JTAlert with DX4WIN. A question was asked last
year about this, and Joe Subich, W4TV, posted the following:

-------------------------
> Re: [Dx4win] WSJT-X
> Joe Subich, W4TV Sun, 22 Oct 2017 07:25:16 -0700
>
> JTAlert is logging already direct with : DXLab- HRD - Log4OM - AClog,
> with this new updating of DX4Win WSJT-X is a MUST In order for JTAlert
> to log directly to D4Win, you will need to convince Laurie, VK3AMA to
> add that capability.  To do so, he requires two things
> - a documented API for inserting a QSO into the log and API for
> reading the log database (to confirm the QSO has been logged, to scan
> the log for "QSO B4" and to scan the log to update the JTAlert "Need"
list).

> The best way to accomplish this is for the developer to contact Laurie
> directly and work out the details between themselves.
>
> 73,
>
>    ... Joe, W4TV

I have two questions:

1. Does DX4WIN developer, KK4HD, have any plans to provide support for this?

2. Are any DX4WIN users currently using JTAlert by exporting a copy of the
DX4WIN log into a format supported by JTAlert, and importing it back into
DX4WIN. If so, please describe your procedure and experiences.

73,
Paul
K5ESW