I 'm running version 9.04 and all of a sudden my "DX Spots DXCC sorted by
Arrival" and "Packet window" are only updating approximately every 5 to 10
minutes. I have tried various cluster nodes with the same problem. My internet
connection and speed is fine. In the Packet window if I do a SH/DX  the " DX
Spots" and Packet windows are updated to more current times. Changing my sort
from Arrival to Time does not change the problem. The time in my QSO window
does keep current time. I have also noticed that I am missing a lot of spots
compared to spots outside of the DX4WIN program using other programs which are
updating more frequently. I have never used the filter option. My clusters of
preference are K1TTT and VE7CC. Please note that this problem just occurred and
was working perfectly for months. Any suggestions would be helpful.

TNX       Mike     N4EPD