I recently tried to make some changes and save them and I get the famous error
message.  I sent an original HELP request weeks ago.  I go through what it
required until it comes back that I do not have an email app  associated with
it.  I Googled “how to associate an email program with an app” and did it and
it still does not work.  Of course, I may have screwed that up too.

I cannot make changes and save the program.  I save in two places, one in the
hard drive under DX4WIN’s SAVE folder and to a thumb drive.  That thumb drive
is defined in the preferences as (k:/).   In fact  I changed thumb drives just
in case with no positive results..

My program is 9.0.4.1176
I cannot use the program so what do I do?

73s
Stephen sala
K7AWB