Steve:

I tried to respond directly to you on your previous message from last week, but
never got a response.

If you are running Windows 10, it is quite possible that “Controlled Folder
Access” has been turned on during an update. You can either turn this feature
off in WIN10, or list dx4win.exe as an exception (if you do this you’ll
probably need to do the same thing for other programs like TQSL, etc.).

Under windows settings go to windows and security, then to windows security and
then to virus and threat protection. Go to virus and threat protection and page
down to the “Controlled Folder Access” settings.

Good luck!

73, Tom W4KX