From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Bud Governale
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 09:38
To: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: [Dx4win] Not Recognizing LOTW Confirmation

I completed an ARRL LOTW submittal.
It was completed by ARRL LOTW.
I updated DX4WIN for the 8 confirmations by downloading the ARRL LOTW
report into my created LOTW file folder.
Next I confirmed "LOTW Using ADIF file" using the downloaded ARRL LOTW
report in my LOTW folder.
Just as I have always done.

In Reports DXCC Listing those 8 LOTW confirmations show as "C" and not "*".
Putting a "Y" in the LOTW box for each of the individual contacts does
change the "C" to "*".

AD1C Compare shows these 8 contacts as mismatches.
The AD1C report has LOTW: [*]  DX4WIN: [C].

I don't know how to change (C) to (*) in the DX4WIN report.

How do I do this?

73,

Bud W3LL
w...@arrl.net