Hi Mike,

The first thing I did in DX4WIN was to change each one individually to S.
Then in ARRL LOTW I confirmed and paid.
Today ARRL LOTW confirmed them.
I went into DX4WIN Reports and changed Submitted to Confirmed for Mixed,
Band and Mode.
Then I made Bothe the LOTW and DX4WIN files and saved them.
Then I started AD1C LOTW DX4WIN program.
Pointed DX4WIN and LOTW each to their file locations.
Then ran ADIC.
Surprised to see the AD1C report with the 8 mismatches.
Looked in DX4WIN DXCC reports and surprised to see M for each.
Next went into each of the 8 contacts and at the bottom changed LOTW to Y.
Updated the DX4WIN file that AD1C looks at and ran it.
Still 8 mismatches.

The 8 contacts in DX4WIN still do show a C in the DXCC Reports window.
Each individual  8 contacts still do show a Y in the confirm box.

No Joy.

73,

Bud W3LL