See attached picture

You need to select winkey and the winkey com port under external keyer

Have you done this option?

Have you a real winkey or an emulator (k3ng for example)?

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)

Στις 23/5/2019 11:38 π.μ., ο Artek Manuals έγραψε:
Maybe I am just dense but I cant seem to successfully configure DX4WIN to use WINKEY-USB keyer.

Running a TS990 on the serial port (not USB port) on COM 1,� which talks to DX4WIN just fine, I have the WINKEY USB on COM2. Winkey works just fine in stand alone with the demo program and also with N1MM+ contest logger but I cant seem to find the secret phrase to get it to talk to DX4WIN. Have tried about just every combo I can thing of in the <preferences><CW> window

�....Help!

Dave
NR1DX
manu...@artekmanuals.com