A couple of days ago I accidently clicked the DX4WIN icon on my task bar
twice instead of once.  That put me into the DEMO mode, but it did more than
that.  When I exited and reopened with one click I was back to square one
and all my settings, preferences, windows, etc. were gone.  Strangely, the
data files in the save directory were still there.

Using some of the past backups, I was able to get everything back to normal
except for one thing:

Spots show up normally in the Packet Window and are transferred as usual to
the "DX spots (DXCC) Sorted by Time" window except that the preference for
every spot is 9 and therefore all the info for every spot is gray.

I have the appropriate frequency and mode boxes checked in both the
File>Preferences>Station tab and the File>Awards tab.  In
File>Preference>Packet the color scheme for DXCC is checked and there the
colors are normal.

I've tried the Help functions but don't see anything that addresses this
specific problem.

I'm sure it's a simple fix, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tnx es 73,

Joe, K1JB